Privacy & Data Protection
Who we are
Our website address is: https://hbubblesover.com
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Hbubblesover (“we”, “us”) take the privacy of your information very seriously. Our Privacy and Data Protection Policy is designed to tell you about our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information about you that may be provided when you access or use any of our websites such as hbubblesover.com
Websites, products and services offered by us via electronic means will collectively be referred to as “Services” in this policy.
By using any Services we offer, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by, this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
Ways that we collect information
We may collect and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you:
- Certain information required to use our Services;
- Information provided to register or subscribe with our Services;
- Information provided if you sign up for information, newsletters or other updates;
- Information provided in connection with orders you place through the site for paid-for content;
- Information provided in connection with booking places for classes, training, and events;
- Details of the Services you access;
- A record of any correspondence between you and us;
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem or complaint.
We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but you may not be able to complete a transaction without doing so.
Information may also be gathered through the Services also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
We may use this information to:
- provide or deliver services to you;
- deliver and dispatch goods or content to you;
- assist in the administration your registration;
- assist in making general improvements to our materials and services;
- carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- contact you and notify you about changes, updates and improvements to our site, events, services or bookings or the services we offer (except where you have asked us not to do this);
- analyze how our services are used.
Sharing your information
We do not disclose any information you provide to any third parties except:
if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime);
in order to enforce any terms and conditions or agreements for our Services that may apply;
we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a transfer of some or all of our organisation and assets to any third party or as part of any restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected;
to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users and contributors or any other third parties
Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of sites that are not operated by us, even if you access them via our Services. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you came to our Services via a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by way of our contact page.