I’m Heidi, nice to meet you!
I’m a South African who started Hbubblesover as a creative outlet.
When it comes down to it, I blog about everyday life which include my travels and love of food. I am a certified yoga teacher and love to incorporate yoga in my travels to beautiful destinations.
I believe in laughing often and enjoy adventure in life while dishing out the inspiration.
Designing this space is my escape and I do hope you stay a while and visit again soon.
travel, spas & retreats
meditation & mindfulness
yoga, health & well-being
eats & drinks
A few random facts about me
- I like lists. I also like to leave them at home and then guess what’s on the list when I’m out shopping.
- I take the ‘R’ and ‘L’ on my headphones pretty seriously.
- I rarely get bored.
- I love to learn. LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, Google – I love them!
- I wake up naturally at 4am every morning.
- Then workout 3 times a week with weights, in the early morning.
- I nearly died once. Now I like to live.
- I love the smell of sawdust. I also think Champagne smells like sawdust. I obviously love Champagne.
- I’ve lived in Germany and the Seychelles for short periods in my life.
- I am an eternal optimist and love this quote by Robert Brault.. “Optimist: Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha”.